Sunday, December 2, 2012

Second Life

My plan for my fantasy self is to create a ghost like charter, or suggested by my gamer little brother, a phantom. In all the video work I have done this semester I have played with the opacity levels and layers videos and pictures, it has become somewhat of a theme or "signature" in my work. I thought that since I have been doing this for a good majority of the semester why not continue with this signature effect and make my fantasy self a ghostly character. I am not quite sure how I am going to accomplish that, but I am sure with some playing around with Second Life and Google I can figure it out.

Screenshots from what I have been working with:




I worked on my real life avatar and made it look a little more like me. I attempted the photoshop technique, but couldn't quite figure it out. Then I practiced teleporting, intreating with others in the game, and sitting. I also did a little flying..which is a little more tricky thank I thought it was going to be. The controls were a little weird to get used to at first and my screen would zoom in and out every once in awhile, but I am starting to get the hang out it.

No comments:

Post a Comment