Sunday, December 9, 2012

Second Life: Progress

This past week I attempted to do face mapping, but was unsuccessful so I just made my avatar look like me the best that I could. Then I also created my fantasy self and found out that a ghost was not probable unless you hack Second Life to make your avatar invisible, so I parted with that idea. I had the idea of an elf or leprechaun and ended up at a fairy. I just love how tiny and cute they are so I decided that for my fantasy self I wanted to be a cute, freckled, rosy cheeked fairy. I did a lithe traveling in Second Life as well. I recently went to St. Louis and the arch was my absolute favorite..and could possibly be one of the coolest landmarks I have ever seen. So I was curious if in second life you could visit places like this and you can! I need to take a little more time to really learn what else there is to see!

Face mapping attempt...
Fantasy Self: Fairy 
Full Body Image: Self 
Visited St. Louis and did a little flying :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment