Saturday, September 15, 2012

Stop Motion Frame Animation


Statement: For my stop motion frame animation, which I have called "Connectivity," I found it difficult just to use one of my triptych panels. I realized that I really did not have enough going on with them and I used more words in my original panels than pictures. So I basically had to start over, and I took something from each panel and made them come together. Romney and Obama go at it in the top left hand corner while the donkey and elephant also go at it. While this is going on I have the hurricane spinning at the bottom. This is suppose to represent how hurricane Issac hit during the political convention. As my animation continues I have the words "Big Story" and "Tune In" come into the frame along with the olymic ring and the aura shooter. While one may look at this and not see the relevance I found that these were the most followed stories so far this year. The Aura Colorado shooting spread through the social media newsfeed like wildfire. This also happened during the Olympics. It didn't matter if you were one Twitter or Facebook you knew exactly what was going on and all the updates. Toward the end I have the hashtag come in along with the words, "lots of impact" and "work the social media machine." These words along with the hash tag represents how social media has a huge impact on the world and the hashtag resembles how just through hash tagging you can become connected to everyone who has hash tagged what you have. It has brought a whole knew level of connectivity to the world and it is all through social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment